To change system date and time on your Samsung iDCS digital telephone system or from any system digital telephone:
The display will update to the new settings.
- While on hook, press TRSF key and then dial 200
- Your display shows (Enable Cus. Prog. Passcode)
- Dial the 4 digit passcode (1234)
- The display shows (Enable Cus. Prog-Disable)
- Dial 1 to enable. The display shows (Enable Cus. Prog-Enable)
- Press TRSF
- Press TRSF again and dial 505.
- Display shows (OLD 4101906:0600)
- Enter the new information with the dial pad in the above format
- W= day of week (0 is Sunday, 1 is Monday and so on )
- MM=Month, DD=Day of month, Y
- Y=Year, HH=Hour in 24 hr format, MM= minutes
- Reenter if needed. When correct press TRSF.
- Press TRSF again, dial 200, dial 1
- 234, dial 0 press TRSF